Updated, 2023 VW ID.4 SUVs — Learn More Near Pittsburgh, PA
For 2023, Volkswagen ID.4 electric SUVs will be harboring a smaller battery. In this effort, costs are likely reduced for the consumer when it comes to purchasing.
And there are always those electric-vehicle (EV) federal tax credits worth up to $7,500 adding to client savings outside Greensburg.
While currently being produced at the VW assembly plant in Tennessee, Sendell Volkswagen is expecting a fair share of models to offer interested clients near Johnstown.
VW ID.4 – Updates for 2023
There are few known details to 2023 VW ID.4 electric SUVs.
For one, the shorter-range VW ID.4 will be featuring a smaller battery in the form of a 62-kWh configuration. Paired to rear-wheel drive, a driver may expect to earn up to 200-miles in fuel-free ranging. As such, costs are brought down considering the short-range ID.4 is entry level.
And with production and assembly taking place on U.S. soil as opposed to imports from Germany, asking prices may reflect this new location. The costs of overseas transport and supply chain woes have figured into the automaker’s thinking.
Other details in updates may be found below for reference:
- The ID.4 center console may be revamped for a cleaner look within the cockpit.
- Regenerative braking recaptures spent energy when ID.4 slows down.
- Maximum towing capacity will see up to 2,700-lbs. hauled past Latrobe.
- Acceleration from stillness to 60 mph is accomplished in 5.4-seconds.
- Ambient lighting covers in the interior in choice of colors for evenings out in Pittsburgh.
- Wireless connectivity of Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ is slated to be standard as with voice-recognition capability.
Sendell Volkswagen – Learn More About Updated, 2023 VW ID.4 SUVs Near Mt. Pleasant, PA
We’ll be happy to provide all available information regarding the updated, VW ID.4 electric SUV soon to be delivered near Monroeville.
You may also ask about those EV federal tax credits and how they may apply to your curiosity.